Junior Games Designer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic new junior member to join our expanding team and help meet demand for our playful and polished games!
The ideal candidate will be self motivated, willing to learn and come from a creative background. We are prized for our ability to come up with playful concepts and solutions and then put them seamlessly into practice with creative coding. We are looking for someone who also shares this balance and approach.
We aren’t expecting an experienced coder at this level, we are looking for someone that loves tinkering with systems to get the creative results they want, with a desire to develop both their creative and technical skills in the long run.
Day to day tasks will initially involve art-working, user-experience design, visual design and taking part in company meetings to help come up with game concepts.
What we’re looking for
A strong and varied design/illustration portfolio
Evidence of an interest in coding and a desire to learn more.
Someone with a love of playing video games and an understanding of what makes a great one
Show us what you've got: email@example.com(No agencies please!)
What can you expect
- Competative pay with regular annual reviews
- 9:30AM – 6PM (traffic friendly) office hours
- Work with the biggest entertainment brands out there
- Get involved in all parts of game design
- See your game ideas through to the end
- Motorised standing desks provided
- Office snacks and (proper!) coffee provided